Sunday, April 29, 2012

Good Sunday Morning

Early in the morning, when I was in the wet market for tea, my ex-colleague in Taiwan send message to me.  It was a surprise.  She did not contact me when I was feeling blue.  I support her when she was lonely in Australia.  Anyway, she is still a nice girl.  I chatted with her on IM.  She is up early on Sunday to do her schoolwork.  She has two case studies.  She is taking MBA part-time.  She is working hard to learn and improve her capabilities.  She is very intelligent.  She has a Masters in Mathematics or something similar from one of the big name university in US.

It is nice to hear from friends.  I consider her a friend although it is not close as I felt left out as she was not there when I needed some support.  However, it is good she took the initiative to start a conversation with me. 

No comments: