Sunday, April 29, 2012

Alternative Views

With the internet, it is good to get alternative views.  The http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/ has alot of information that is not published by the mainstream media.  I like reading all the juicy bits on the sex scandal in Singapore.  Even the New Paper with its sensational headline grapping my wife to pay 70cents has practically no information of value.  She felt cheated and when I read the news article I am in total agreement. 

I found the temasektimes way more informative and has plenty of pictures.  Albeit, the girl's eyes are blacked out to protect her identity.  Apparently, this girl make the men feel like they have a young sweet girlfriend.  A few men are repeat customers due to her good service!

Singapore, the straitlaced society, love sex scandals!  I wonder what is happening to the two Senior Home Affairs officers.  News blackout again.  I guess maybe there is no wrong doing and our government may be embarrassed by what take place between two consenting adults?  Or is the whole incident going to be covered by the government?  Over time people will forget.  I wonder.

I believe life for average Singaporeans will get better when more opposition are in the Parliament.  Instead of policies explained over and over again, we may get better policies and policies responding to feedback from the ground.  When Ministers earned millions, they can sympathise well.  I doubt they can empathise since they do not live the life of getting crushed in the MRT trains.

No comments: