Thursday, February 16, 2012

What are my 3 gratitudes for Today?

I am thinking and thinking. I guess there are many things to be thankful for. I am in good health, friends and family are safe and it is peace on Earth.

So far, 2012 End of the World is still a wild speculation. What are my gratitudes then? I like to give this assignment a little more thoughts. My day has been regular and I was in my favorite bookshop, Kinokuniya this afternoon. I tried the coconut tart from Paul's. The queue for eat-in is long. I guess it is still fresh and new. So I try the take-out instead. The coconut tart is quite delicious. For $5.50 a wedge, it is actually not too bad compared to local cafe chain.

Let's review my gratitude for the day:

1. I am a lucky guy. My boys are well behaved and B2 and B3 are talking to each other like friends.

2. I had a great time just browsing through the books in Kinokuniya. B3 is happy that I bought his Treasures of the Earth magazins and got him some extra - Moshi Monster magazine. He loved the "free" gifts in Moshi Monster magazine especially a "rare" plastic figurine.

3. Underwater headstand. I am glad that I can do underwater headstand and balance myself for as long as my breath can hold. Even old dog can learn new tricks.


I am so blessed in many ways. I am writing my blog and listening to instrumental played on a Bose sound system. The atmosphere is good for high productivity and effectiveness.

No comments: