Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Praying to Angels

I prayed to Angels today. I prayed to Angels for them to help me on the accident and make good the damage on my car. I hope the angels will answer my prayers.

It is gratitude time again. I have to think hard what I am grateful about.

1. I had an hour and a half ride on the PCN with B3 riding on the back of our hybrid bicycle. We ride to Punggol Marine then all the way through the dirt track opposite Coney Island before turning back via Punggol Water Park. It is good bonding and also to slow down B3's shortsight progression.

2. Finally, I tasted the "rat cake" by Tai Thong Kok in Chinatown. It is the most similar to those I tasted as a boy when my father brought them to visit his mum, my grandmother. I am happy because the Tai Thong Kok shop in Alexander Village version does not taste as good. I am glad to bring back to my childhood taste memory.

3. Free from Worries at Work. Instead of being sleepless over work, I have been having restful sleep and quality sleep. I do not have enough sleep because I want to send B3 to the school bus at 6am. Mummy wakes up at 5am to prepare breakfast and recess for him.

It is good to review my gratitudes everyday and it is getting harder and maybe over time will be easier with more practice.

I hope Angels will bless me and answer my prayers.

No comments: