Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy

I wrote this title and then start thinking what should I write about. Am I really happy today? Not really. However, I am happy to borrow 4 audiobooks from Bishan. I am happy to think about the food I need to prepare to host my siblings, nephews and nieces.

I am not happy misplacing a recipe book on Barbeque Food. I search everywhere and it cannot be found. I have too many books in many places. It may be hidden behind some other books or it may be in one of the many stacks around the house.

I am happy my car is serviced today. The aircon filter has been changed and tyres rotated. Best of all, it took only one hour. While waiting for the car to be service, I kill time in Bishan. It is quite a nice place. There is a group of young housewives chatting away in one table and another group of older women who just finished their exercise. The oldies are having fun singing as well. The HDB flat is very tall and look like a private condominium. A slice of life in Singapore.

As I review the day, it is quite a happy day. We register B3 to a new Chinese tuition. So now he has basically tuition everyday. This not exactly something to celebrate about. Yet if he does not go tuition, he will be playing his computer games.

Overall, the happy and good things outweighs the negative.

No comments: