Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Family Gathering

My siblings have confirmed coming over for dinner next Saturday. It has been some time since we last gather together. This time my brother is invited as well. I will do barbeque this time.

What am I grateful for today. I know I missed writing my gratitude yesterday.

1. I finally have signed agreement on my new assignment. So I will be flying to US for meeting and training in two weeks. It is a long trip. So I will also visit mum in Toronto. I am glad to see mum again after two years.

2. A drain hole in my balcony was covered when the developer's contractor did waterproofing work and has just reopen back the hole. Now I do not need to worry if the regular drain is clogged by dead leaves. I am happy that slowly my house is make back to a good state.

3. Finally, my witness wrote a statement for me. I do not know if it will help but I have send to my insurer for them to process. I am glad to be able move forward.

No comments: