Sunday, February 12, 2012

3 Things to be Grateful for

It is another sad day for Whitney Houston passed on. I loved her singing and songs. She has gone to a better place.

So it is hard to think of things to be grateful for. Yet it is paramount to continue the exercise so that I am on my way to happiness.

1. I start to read current bestseller "The Happiness Project". The writer is a lawyer who pursue her passion of becoming a writer. The first chapter is quite interesting.

2. B3 gave B1 a good feedback. B1 is nice to B3 when his friends are around and still continues to be nice to B3 after the friends have left.

3. B2 surgical wound is healing. There are two pimples growing in the wound. So he may have to get them remove in the hospital. B2 is going out and meeting his friends. So he is recovering well.

4. I had breakfast with a friend from Malaysia. He showed me his hobby farm where he has durians, mangosteen, yellow and red rambutans and longans. We had a good chat and toy around some business ideas. He was to invest in Australia and Britain.

When I write about all these positive events, I feels better.

No comments: