Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 2

My brother came with his three daughters. They came over at 11am. So we invited them for lunch as well. They were hungry and we have to scramble to scale up the dishes so that we can accomodate twice the headcount of what we are prepared for. We had braised duck, braised mushrooms with gluten and mexican abalone, chicken soup and the leftover Peng Cai.

After lunch, we have steamed sponge cake which my wife made yesterday and I peeled oranges for everyone. I enjoyed having them over. It was good to see them. My brother health has improved. The scar from his open heart is thin and healed well. It is obvious the surgeon is very good. The scars on his leg where the vein was harvested did not heal as well. This must have been done by a trainee surgeon who is training to be an open-heart surgeon.

My second niece found a job and will be starting work tomorrow. I am very happy to get this update. She will be responsible for accounts and HR function.

No comments: