Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lucky Olga

I am not talking about the Ogre from Shrek. My wife was shopping for a handbag. You know the kind easily recognizable by other women and make them squeals wth delight if they are friends or green with envy if they are not.

Rinacenter is a departmental store like Takashimaya. All the major brands are there. Handbags or leather goods of any kind is not my cup of tea. So B2 and B3 stick with me to walk around for exercie and window shop. We ran out of places to go and went to the handbag store. The Wife was standing there patiently waiting for someone to the get the price of a bag. Finally, she asked a Chinese salegirl for the price. She did gave the price but snub my wife with "I am busy! Please wait!!!" I did not like this kind of attitude. So when another girl was free, I asked her to serve The Wife. She did so and was helpful to show different models and sizes. With my help, she decides on the model she wanted and the sales was closed in less than 10 min. Meanwhile the Chinese salesgirl was done with her prospect and watching from side.

We went to other level of Rinacenter to enjoy more window shopping. Not that we enjoy shopping so much. It is below freezing outside and it is so much nicer to be warm than to have our butts frozen. When we return to the hotel, I was pooped and go to bed early. B2 accompanies mummy to the stores again. They ended up in the same store and buy from the same girl. She is so lucky to chalk up good sales from one customer. She is so happy and gave her name, Olga to my wife so that we can look for her whenever we are there.

No comments: