Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Dead Quiet

It is early in the morning. My place is so quiet that the sound of water fountains in my neighbours' home can be heard clearly. It reminds me of the time when we went tobogganing in Switzerland. The mountain was extremely quiet to a point it is eerie silence.

Here in the dead of night, the fountain bubbling can be heard clearly. In a distance, a dog was barking. The sky is quite clear, so the stars are visible. Unfortunately, no UFO which is something I always hope see in the sky. I am a believer of occult and UFOs even though I learn a lot about mainstream science. No matter how great science is, it is not going to be able to cover a lot of what we have yet to understand. Hence I keep an open mind about the occult and paranormal. One year from now on Dec 21, 2012, the Mayan calendar ended. Will there be an earth shattering event? I doubt so. However, I do believe mankind will change. According to Lobsang Rampa, mankind will become more spiritual and kind. I hope so...

No comments: