Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Oversea Training and SCOOT

B1 is going for training oversea tonight. It is a red eye flight both ways. He will be tired when he arrived and very tired when he reach home. I hope he is safe as oversea training risk is higher.

I will be in China tomorrow and will not be able to update my blog for a few days.

B1 also ride the Punggol PCN with me. We took slightly over an hour. His back hurts as he does not ride often and is not used to the long ride. I enjoyed his company. He is too distracted as he keeps sms-ing to his girlfriend.

SIA launch SCOOT, the low cost airline to compete in the low price segment. So it will be interesting to see how it can compete with the big boys like AirAsia. The good thing is we will have more choices and able to fly cheaply. I do not have a travel bug. So I do not really care now. However, when my boys starts to live overseas, I will welcome the ability to visit them frequently at an affordable price.

No comments: