Monday, November 14, 2011

Marina Bay Sands

My sister-in-law has a room in Marina Bay Sands Hotel. So she invited B3 to join her boys. We send him there in the evening and take a quick tour to the 57th floor and walk along the long and narrow swimming pool. The view is amazing. Thunderstorm was brewing and plenty of lightnings. So all the guests were not allowed in the pool.

My brother-in-law brought his family to the pizza place and had a bottle of wine. He says they ordered very little food and the bill come to more than $200. A free spender, even he felt the meal was expensive. I felt lucky I did not eat with them. Otherwise, it will be painful for me to pay exorbitant price for pizzas.

Tomorrow is the final paper for GCE "O" level. B2 is all excited and he and his classmates plan to have dinner out on their own. This is the typical Singaporean stress relief - eating.

No comments: