Sunday, November 13, 2011

Black Rice

After buying the brown rice cooker on a sale, beside brown rice, we tried black rice. Organic Black rice is sold in Fairprice for $9.60 per pack of 2kgs. It is very fragrant when cooked. The new rice cooker is simply amazing. I remembered for years that it was impossible to cook brown rice properly with regular rice cooker or simply cooking it on a stove. Now it is so simple, just wash the rice, put them in the rice cooker, program the cooker and a few hours later, the best smelling and tasting rice. It is easy as my wife is the one who learn how to use the cooker. I have not even touch any of the buttons till now.

I understand the black rice is so rare that they can only be eaten by the Emperor. No ordinary citizen is allowed to eat this rice. Since black rice is so flavorful, it is easy to convert. Best of all, there are plenty of benefits like reducing risk of heart attack, preventing cancers and many others that you will find in the internet. I will recommend the rice cooker and black rice to all my readers. It is cheaper than going to the doctors for any ailments.

No comments: