Sunday, November 06, 2011

Jogging Niece

My wife decides to join me in cycling. Her cycling motto is very simple - Just Sit and Talk. So I have to take her on my hybrid bike while she ride on the pillion seat. She is pretty heavy and I will not be able to sustain having her on my back while using my muscle power alone. We had a pleasant surprise when we were at the new Punggol Water Park. Our middle niece was jogging with the mum and waving merrily at us. It was a nice surprise. We did not have family meal for some time now due to exams pressures our boys are in.

This morning I was just discussing on the timing of the family gathering. I plan to organise it on Friday, 30th Dec just at the start of the long weekend. I need to advise my sisters and see how it go.

This afternoon it is the first time we go to Marina Bay Sands Mall. It is really nostalgic as the mall design is the same as the malls in Toronto. The curve glass roof, the shops on both sides of the pedestrian walkway, shops stretch away and allow us to walk for exercise if desired and resturants and eateries at the end of the mall. Now I know where to go to feel like I am in Square One or Eaton Center!

No comments: