Sunday, November 20, 2011

Another Family Day

I forbid the boys from going out so that we are together all day. We had lunch at Gurney Drive which is Penang Resturant. I love Penang food. We keep ordering stuff. Our lunch starts at 11:20am and we finished closed to 1pm. We had rojak, lobak, fried kuay teow, Penang assam laksa, grilled seafood and drink bandung with chinchow, iced water for the boys and hot tea for me as usual.

Then we adjorned to Popular in Bras Basah for manuscript pen set for B2 and practice booklet. I bought some blank page book that is for drawing. I want to practise drawing to develop my creative side. After that we had tea and buns in Toastbox in Plaza Singapure.

For dinner, we have instant noodles B1 bought in Taiwan. B1 and B3 is playing computer games together. They are very happy together.

I am so glad we just spend time together basically doing nothing, I mean accomplishing nothing except renewing our relationship.

No comments: