Saturday, September 17, 2011

Japanese Resturants

I woke up early this morning. My right eyeball is irritated and the pressure is quite high. I have no idea why. It may be an allergic reaction. I am nursing a nagging headache for the whole day.

I was just search for toy train store and I chance into Orchard Toy Store which used to be in Centrepoint. I thought it was closed permanently. Actually, it is now in Hotel Grand Central two buildings away. The whole back alley of Orchard Road looks a little dingy. The store is now a lot smaller, the proprietor is still there. Unfortunately, he no longer stock steam engines.

B1 and B3 was with me. As we walk back to Centerpoint, B1 was distracted by Kushiyaki resturant in Cuppage Plaza. We have lunch there. The food is authenticd Japanese. Price is very reasonable too. We need to explore other Japanese resturants in abundance there. My wife felt the place there is a little dodgy. Beside the resturants were massage parlor and night clubs.

No comments: