Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gluttony!

My Japanese colleague once remark that I am very decisive when it come to business but when it come to meals, I have to walk around all the resturants and survey and survey and still can't decide.

This morning I have a meeting with a customer. In the lift on the way up to the office on top floor, one man was asking his colleague, where should we go for lunch? It is just the start of the day and he has not even step in the office and he is already thinking of lunch! This behaviour I can identify. Lunch is always heavy duty decision for me. I have to work through several options and different scenarios before I decide what and where to eat.

I decided to go to Kallang Food Center for lunch today. I used to lunch there when I was working in Kallang Pudding Road. The braised duck is excellent. The stall is plastered with all the food reviews and Channel U Highly Recommended signs. After polishing off the duck, we bought "soon kueh" and "ang ku kueh" takeaway. The kueh kueh is good. So I bought 4 different sets. Even though I am full, I must try all the kueh kueh the moment we reached home. Guess what, my weight is up my more than a kg. I am a consummate eater and enjoying sampling all the great tasting food.

Although I exercise a lot, the amount of calories into my body is more than my output. Hence weight creep. I am a glutton. Living to eat.

No comments: