Thursday, June 23, 2011

Woke Up by Lightning

It is pouring at 5am. The frequent lightning flashes woke me up. So I brush my teeth and dressed up and head off to my regular hawker center for a cup of tea. A consummate reader, I brought along Tuesday's newspaper to read. There are many stalls opened for business. So breakfast at 5am is a cinch if I wanted it. I abstained as my stomach is still asleep and I have to watch my calories intake.

The rained stopped by the time I am finished and I headed back home to write. Writing is a relaxing activity. I get confirmation of my worst fear late afternoon yesterday. Maybe this is why I am up.

Reinvent Your Career! Big, bold and black! on the cover of latest issue of Fortune. I shall flip open the magazine and discover the secrets. Have a good day ahead, my readers.

No comments: