Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Glad to be Home!

I am glad to be home. Although it is a short trip, it is quite hectic and energy draining especially dealing with difficult issues. I did not go for my regular teh halia this time. I have to work late tonight and drinking Chinese tea will be better with less cafeine.

Sleeping with my regular tempur pillow tonight hopefully will ease my neck pain and give me restful sleep. Amazingly, this trip I lost weight. My weight was creeping upward anyway. Now I have to discipline myself not to gorge on my usual comfort food.

At the airport, I bought a new book, The Shift. It is on the future of work. I enjoys the forecast on the way we will work in future. I shall write about it as I read this book. Author Lynda Gratton is a Business Professor in London Business School.

No comments: