Friday, June 10, 2011

Normal Again

It feels so good to be normal again. One week of resturant meals is can be a little too much. I had fishball noodle for breakfast, wanton noodle for lunch, Taiwanese XXXL crispy chicken for snacks, fried kuay teow for tea and finishing up B3's dinner. B3 had sirloin steak in a local western resturant own by a Hainanese chef.

I did not get a chance to eat local food in Malaysia in this trip as I am hosting Americans colleagues. Sunday night - Halal Tony Romas i.e. no ribs:( Monday night - Banana leaf, not bad actually. Tuesday night - Dave's Deli, Italian-style cafe in 1 Utama. Wednesday night - TGIF. Western food is good but servings are large, unhealthy but great taste. It is a love-hate relationship.

I do not get tired of my hawker so far. Only problem is it is high in carbohydrates and sodium. Variety is the spice of living to eat.

No comments: