Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hippopotamus

Interesting name of a new resturant in Marina Square. Our plan was to go to Changing Appetites right beside Carl's Jr. Burgers. Changing Appetites went OB aka out-of-business and replaced by Hippopotamus. B3 had kid's meal which is a hamburger with fries, a drink and creme brulee for dessert. B2 had a bacon burger which was excellent. I had French onion soup and Mum had just camomile tea. The melted chocolate cake looked very appealing and we tried it. It was very good except the ice cream is too hard. B3 wanted to try the churros. It comes warm with warm chocolate sauce. It was very tasty. I think it is a Spanish theme.

I will go to this resturant again with B1. Actually, I was thinking of my three nieces as well but they do not eat beef. So we will see...

No comments: