Thursday, June 02, 2011

For Bad Service and Miserable Times - Nandos!

Joanne Peh and her boyfriend stormed out of Nandos resturant. Last August, I had similar experience in Nandos, Bugis Junction. I am not a celebrity. So no one bothered. I am surprised Nandos is still around. I hope people get tired of the horrid service Nandos gave to its customers. I do not know why so many people are desperate and put up being treated badly for a piece of chicken.

Yes, I swear never to step into Nandos again. It is the place to go if you want to feel like sh*t and be treated like sh*t. This is the first time I used swear word in my blog. It is so bad that I feel so emotionally charged recalling my experience over the meal.

It will be good riddance when the resturant chain go OB (out-of-business).

No comments: