Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fabulous Food at Hua Ting

We have buffet lunch at Hua Ting whose Master Chef won two awards. The food is the best of the few resturants I have tried. I had eaten dinner in Hua Ting a few times before with colleagues. I liked the food but have to focus on the conversation. With my boys, we just focused on the food. Yes, this is why I have a weight issue. The buffet is not mass produced food lined up in warming trays. We have to order the food and they all come fresh from the kitchen. The bbq duck, roast pork, beef prepared in different ways were so good. Much better than the resturants in KL which I loved.

The service is a little slow but very polite and attentive. Our plates are changed regularly. The meal is not rushed unlike Imperial Treasure. Yes, we are definitely going back to Hua Ting.

No comments: