Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Some Are Quite Interesting

I asked an ex-colleague if she is still reading my blog. The usual excuse was the immediate reply...I am busy lately. However, she continues...some of my writings is interesting. Being a pessimistic person, my first thought is most of my writings are boring. After brooding over for a couple of minutes, I decided that she is nice to focus on the positive aspect of my blog.

I have been disciplined to make a daily entry unless I am travelling or in a country where blogging is not allowed e.g. China. Attracting a loyal and strong following will be fun and good for ego and maybe help me make more income with Adsense, I find that reading my past entries is a great way to tickle my memories of events and experience. So the blog is as much for myself and hopefully my future generation.

An ex-manager who is a single woman is very private and I always asked the same question every we are out for meals. What is your ideal Mr. Right? She would always refused to talk about her private life. Once, she is in a good mood and less guarded, she says the man must have humour and be able to make her laugh. I enjoys Mr. Brown's blog because it is funny and makes me laugh. I know my blog is not as well visited as it is not funny or interesting. But it is a personal memory bank for my experience and a way for me to leave behind a legacy.

Even this discourse on a remark pass by an ex-colleague is serious and factual. I do not have a funny bone.

No comments: