Sunday, May 15, 2011

End of the Weekend

It is the end of the weekend. Tomorrow is a school day and B1 will get his first home coming late tomorrow night. I am at my computer writing my blog. As a country, we are undergoing change. MM and SM resigned after analysis of the voters results. PM will give his answer on Monday whether he accepts their resignation. He need time and watch the reactions of the media to take the next steps.

I look out of my door and it looked normal. Yet, emotionally there must be upheavals in PAP and the opposition parties. Fellow Singaporeans continue their life as usual. In the internet world, there are calls for other cabinet ministers to resign.

Meanwhile, the global economy is undergoing change and is unpredictable. Inflation is getting out of control. It is a challenging times ahead. What will 2012 brings?

No comments: