Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rising to the Challenge

My nieces were coming over to for dinner. I am slicing up Japanese cucumber and getting ready to debone roast duck when my middle niece came up to tell me her sister needs help in parking the car. I went down to the garage without washing my hand thinking I am going to give her verbal instructions. When I saw the car, I realised it is not possible. I have to take over the car as it is only 3 or 4 mm from the pillar. Any small movements to the left would have cause the car to be stucked and the car doors scratched. I have to look out for the front tyres position to make sure I do not make any mistakes. It was incredibly tight position which I have to figure and plan my moves before moving the vehicle. My niece did the right move by asking for help. Otherwise, the consequence may be expensive and she may be grounded from using the car. I am glad that I did not pick up B2 from his tuition. My wife is so smart to volunteer to pick him up while I stay home to prepare dinner. Otherwise, she will be the one sweating bullets!

No comments: