Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Giant Maze and Amazing Coincident!

Sungei Wang is a mall that is rundown and has many levels in a maze configuration. After saying goodbyes to all my colleagues, knowing it will be probably a few years later that I will be back downtown, I decided to buy another two small tea caddies that made of pewter. I want round and round going many different levels searching for the shop which I bought my pewter on Monday. It is extremely confusing. I didn't even realised the traditional anchor tenant like Giant is in the mall. I searched for more than half an hour before finally finding the shop. I thought I am getting old:( The shop is right at the main entrance where Starbucks is. I bought two small caddies at 55% discount. When I walk out of the mall, a man looked at me. I looked back at him and he is familiar. He also showed signs of recognition. Then we said "hi" to each other. He is a Hikota, a customer of mine in Japan. What a amazing coincident! I was delayed in my purchase by more than 45 mins and I walked out to meet a Japanese I know who lived in Tokyo in downtown KL. Maybe I am lost for a reason. I called my Japanese colleague who is already on his way to the airport. He was totally surprised by my call and by the customer who talk to him on my phone.
I like downtown KL. Plenty of foreigners and plenty of beautiful women. Problem is plenty of snatch thefts too. It is good to visit every few years. I am glad to come here for my meeting.

No comments: