Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tiger Mum

I wish my wife is a real tiger mum. After all the publicity, I realised my mistake! I always want my boys to have a happy childhood and enjoy themselves growing up. Now, as the key exams are imminent, it is my regret that I did not support my wife fullest in her bid to be a tiger mum. For the last 20 years, whenever my wife puts pressure on the boys to study and if I think they are stressed, I always take the position they will be all stressed up when they are adults and therefore need not start young. So my boys academic performance is above average but so-so in the realm of high achievers. B1 only put in efforts seriously in JC and his performance improved. Now, we are just waiting for A level results which should be out coming Friday.
B2 is being put through his paces now and is struggling to keep up. He is working hard but still take plenty of breaks as he has not build his stamina for study yet. B3 is just starting. He is still young and there is time to develop him further. Let's see if Tiger Mum works!

No comments: