Saturday, January 22, 2011

Spring Cleaning

We are putting on a fresh coat of paint on our home. We have to move our furniture and shelves out for the painters to do their work. As we put back our paraphenalia, we took the opportunity to clear up all our unwanted stuff. The boys are not interested. They only help out when asked. Even with repeated reminders, they do not wish to clear their stuff. I am glad to finally decide to get rid of a lot of my R/C helicopters and airplanes. They are not the serious hobbyist type but made in China toys for kids.
I have lots of magazines like National Geographic, Harvard Business Review and Reader's Digest that I am still keeping. I am glad I did not subscribe to the periodicals as my library will be overflowing in no time. My collection of books have grown but I am keeping them for reference. Clearing up gives me a nice refreshing feel in my home office and with the clutter gone, my place now feel so Zen!

No comments: