Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Bucket List

BlogTV will be hosting a show on bucket list. It is something I have not thought of. I used to dream to run my own business. This dream has diminished recently or rather it is now changed to passive income. So what would be in my bucket list?
I really do not have a burning need for things to do before I kick the bucket. I am quite satisfied with my life, my career, my family and my current state of affairs.
Could a couple of million dollars make it better? I am quite sure this will help. But I desire to save the Earth and keep it well into the future I will not be around. I may be wrong but I think earning more money probably help deplete our Earth faster. I rather live with less. I desired to live overseas and have done so in Canada.
Or getting promoted in my job? I have been in the same job since I joined this company. In the old days Singapore army's terminology - a condemned officer. In the first few years, I was driven and produced great growth in results. Even today, I am producing excellent results. I am having fun with my work and team. It is small but effective and highly motivated. So crossed this out.
I know! I like to live in both Singapore and Canada after I retires. I want to be able to go and live in whichever country I fancies when I so desire. Having a lot of money helps but not necessary. My boys may live anywhere in future and I can live with them. So if any of my three boys worked and live in Canada, I will be able to take a plane without any luggage and visit them whenever. Hmm! Finally, my bucket list.

No comments: