Sunday, November 07, 2010

My Dream

Thinking of Toronto and a wave of warm feeling past through my body. I enjoyed reminiscing the times in Canada. Maybe, it is the featured article on Toronto that trigger my memories. My dream is to retire in Canada like my mum. Maybe I will spend half my time here and half my time in Canada. I loved going to Chapters in winter and sit beside the fireplace with latte and read.
It will be wonderful to live in Canada again. My opportunity to visit will be in a couple of years when B1 go to University as Canada is one of his target destinations. It will be wonderful to go to Canadian Tire, Loblaws and eat mmmMuffins, drink Tim Horton's coffee and have sweet treats like Saint Cinnamon, Pecan tarts and Apple pie la a mode. Cut grasses in summer and shovel snow in winter. Do gardening in spring and enjoys the fall colours. Take walks in the numerous parks and live a relaxed lifestyle, have plenty of space and enjoys resturants like Alice Fazooli, Pickle Barrel, Swiss Chalet and Vietnamese resturants.
Yes, I must work hard to be able to afford living in Canada in retirement. It is a nice dream.

No comments: