Monday, November 29, 2010

Cool Weather

The rain has brought temperature down. It is very comfortable without aircond today. Rain also makes it difficult to cycle for exercise. I should swim but the water is cold. It is actually quite nice to cycle in light drizzle. The path is empty except for a few crazy fellow cyclists who whisk by us on their expensive road bikes. Those are hard core cyclists and I am just at recreational level.
I had good chicken rice in Purvis Street for lunch. I am so full as I order too much food. I should reduce the quantity I ordered as I usually finished up whatever on the table. It is an ingrained habit that is hard to change. Mum always tell me how other poor kids are starving and I should not ever waste food. Today, it is an automatic response build right into my subconcious.
To celebrate the last day of "A" level, we eat out for dinner. The Ichiban Tei in Liang Court. This is one of the better Japanese resturant. Liang Court is like a dead town on a Monday evening. The mall is virtually deserted. It is quite a contrast from the malls along the main Orchard Road belt.

No comments: