Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pleasant Surprise

I have a nice surprise this morning. An old friend from Canada wrote to me. I am very happy to get news update from him. He has two boys and they are growing up. His wife is doing business and looking after the boys.

He sends me a link to an article on Tim Horton who serves my favorite coffee when I was living in Canada. I love the taste of Tim Horton's coffee and will always get one when I am in the mall. I also visited Tim Hortons standalone resturant in Oakville where I lived just for a cuppa. Tim Horton sells coffee at an affordable price like Ah Kun or Toastbox.

I have this tea and coffee drinking habit since I started working. A cuppa cost 50cents in the coffee shop. Then I relocated to live in Canada. Starbucks costs $5 or $6 Canadian which is a lot of money since every Canadian dollar is worth 1.76 SinDollar. Tim Hortons is affordable costing below C$2. The coffee tastes great too. I love it.

If you are interested to know more about Tim Horton, click hereTim Hortons

No comments: