Friday, September 17, 2010

Man At Work

It is a busy end to my week. So much to do just before the weekend. I am so glad the weekend is here. Tomorrow is busy with tuition and more tuition.

I was thinking in the car today. I think it is fine to move on to the next realm once work life is over. It is like expiry of useful life. I know it is terrible to think like this. Work gives meaning, stress and a reason to be alive. I think MM Lee is very right. We should work till we die. Work also provide other benefits. Marriott Vacation Club called me persistently. I told her to stop calling me until I am retired. She says the offer is not valid if I am retired. It is interesting a Vacation Club offer me something when I am busy and do not have time to go vacation. When I have time to go vacation, the offer is no longer valid. Sounds like the bank who lends you an umbrella when it is sunny and takes it away when it rains.

I think I will find new work like reducing hunger in the poor families, getting lights to the lesser developed countries, promote green and earth-friendly products and services.



So retire to enjoy life? I believe in work to enjoy life.

No comments: