Saturday, August 14, 2010

No Joy!

I was too tired last night and decided to go to bed. However, I left the binoculars for my boys. B2 reported this morning he tried last night but the sky was too cloudy. Singapore is not a friendly place for Stargazers. City lights and clouds thwart any attempt at astronomy.

In Canada, the sky are clear and there are many places where the stars are clearly visible. Even driving along the highways. The highways between cities are not light up. So the chance of seeing UFOs are also greater.

I am, however, joyful to receive an email acknowledgement from the eldest daughter of my brother. I have been keeping this diary for a few years now. I feel the last few days is like Series 2 of TV soap opera or The Sequel of a successful movie. New characters are introduced and coming. Will the characters develop and weave into my family life? Only time can tell...onwards and forward. Auspicium Meliori Aevi!

No comments: