Saturday, August 14, 2010

Conversations with LKY

In the movie "The School of Rock", the protagonist, a rock star wannabe impersonate his best friend and took a temporary job as a school teacher to earn some income as he is completely broke. He start work the first day and all the teachers were having a break and they were having causal conversation trying to get to know the new teacher. He made a snide remark "those who can do; those who can't teach." It was comical to see him blundered because all his colleagues avoid him right away.

In page 163 bottom paragraph, Tom Plate writes "They say in America those who do, do" and those who can't, teach. But he does both. He has the country to prove it."

I loved to teach and shares my opinions sometimes without being asked. A little like LKY. I am also proud of my achievements. While it is a David and Goliath comparison, I like to say I do both. I have a business division to prove it.

1 comment:

printable christmas cards said...

Perfect for custom Christmas cards, Christmas Cards, Holiday Cards, Greeting Cards,printable christmas cards ,Christmas Photo Cards, Christmas Invitations.