Sunday, April 18, 2010

Palm Beach Seafood

I brought two Korean friend and customers to Palm Beach in Fullerton for lunch. My Korean friend was not too impressed by the black pepper crab. It is messy and hard to eat. I find the crab, the most expensive dish, poorly done. The black pepper is not fragrant and the meat is tough. My wife cooked better black pepper crab. For $45 a crab, I think it is not value for money. The Almond Prawn was excellent as my guest seems to enjoy it. The crispy squid is fine but the balachan kangkong is not what I expected. Overall, the experience is not as good as before. The service is slow although the staff are quite attentive.

I remembered my Aussie colleagues loved this place. I will have to look for another seafood resturant for my visitors.

No comments: