Friday, April 02, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I am very happy to be back home. It is tiring to do non-stop travel from city to city. This is the first time I get the chance to see sakura flowers after going to Japan for 10 years. I also ate my favorite tonkatsu, tempura and ramen. The weather warms up yesterday and this morning it is not too bad except for the drizzle.

My weight was up at 88kgs again before dinner. It means too much snacks and drinks. I need to cut down my calories intake. I cycled for 30 mins and swam for 5mins. So I can eat some dinner. I also drink my favorite milk tea for Coffee Kaki in Basement1 in Ang Mo Kio Hub.

The economy must be improving as there are long queues for all the resturants in AMK Hub. The food court was busy but not terrible so. It mean people are spending instead of going for lower cost alternative. We had our dinner in the food court as we managed to get a table.

It is nice to be back home indeed.

No comments: