Saturday, April 03, 2010

Chicken Rice

Chicken rice is easy to miss and hard to forget. I met a Japanese customer this week who told me he misses chicken rice from Maxwell hawker. I suspect he must be referring to Tian Tian Lai. I ate Tian Tian Lai's chicken rice before. It was a long wait as the queue is long and progress slowly. The food is tasty but is full of msg as we all felt very thirsty after the meal.

For dinner tonight, we had chicken rice in Centrepoint basement 1, Chef Han's Chicken Rice. The boss chef Han gave us extra bowl of chicken rice and some chicken floss. He is a very nice and a wonderful seller. I am very impressed by his hospitality and extra service. I also realise he has three boys like me and this may be the reason why he treat us better than other customers.

Whatever the reason may be, we will be his regular customer.

No comments: