Sunday, April 04, 2010

A Good Day

Today is just a relaxing day. The morning was wet and I had teh halia and Sunday Times in the market. Then the family had brunch in Swensen where the boys did their homework and while my wife and I read.

We did some grocery shopping in NTUC and bought hamburgers and oxtail for dinner. In the afternoon, I cycled for an hour and then read by the poolside. My wife cooked dinner and we ate early. After dinner, we go to NTUC again to get supplies i.e. soap, detergent and of course I get some snacks like ice-cream, vitagen and potato chips.

B1 did his school work and B2 msn his friends and B3 played with computer games. Meanwhile Next, staring Nicholas Cage and Jessica Biel was on TV. I watch the show and browse the internet at the same time.

It is just a simple regular day and I am happy my boys are well behaved.

No comments: