Tuesday, March 09, 2010

What I like about my job

Looking for ideas for my blog, I borrowed the book 52 Projects again from the Bishan Library. I like the idea about talking about my job.

So, here it is. There are many things I like about my job. First and foremost, I get a chance to make a difference in business. I also have a small team to manage. I enjoys developing and training the people working with me. I loves to make customers happy with our company, products and service. I also have fun competing for business with strong competitors. Then there is also interactions with colleagues, going to different countries in Asia. Working on tough business and people issues. Getting results through my decisions and actions. Watching my team members develop and grow. I also earn a reasonable income for my sustenance to feed my body and spirit.

In short, I am happy with my job!

No comments: