Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stars are Shining

The night sky is clear and many stars can be seen. It is rare we have clear sky. The cool breeze make it nice to go out to the open to enjoy star glazing. I can see a white turning red then turning white again star. The effect is like blinking. I wonder if it is Mars.

The universe is so huge and we are so insignificant yet something we feel we have big stress and insurmountable problems. Today is a happy day for me. B3 and I just spend the day together. He keeps me company when I have my haircut and he decided to eat Popeye's Chicken for lunch and I am happy to oblige. After lunch, I also acceded to his request for soya milk with pearls. B3 was very happy to get this treat. Later in the afternoon, I brought him to Haroobee for his art lesson. He is very frisky jumping about on the bed and giggling.

Yes, the stars are shining...

No comments: