Monday, February 08, 2010

The Key Question

A columnist wrote about the dreaded question. It is a favorite question when relatives meet once a year. I realised I love the ask the same offending question. It is not that I want to offensive or to put pressure. It is a regular question to ask. The institution is still going strong.

The question in question? When are you getting married? I asked my brother-in-law's girlfriend every time we meet. I asked my single office staff. I asked my nieces. By the way, I can ask my office staff since I go to the office once every few months.

It become a sensitive question. The KFC advertisement make it easy. Just pretend to be busy eating. However, for all the singles out there, there is no way you can eat non-stop. So be prepared with your answers.

No comments: