Sunday, February 07, 2010

Family Gathering

My mum and sisters have lunch in our home today. My wife do up a wonderful menu of Ginseng and Lingzhi Chicken soup, Australian Broccoli with Sea Cucumber, Stir fry Baby Kailan, Nonya Chap Chye, Black Pepper Crabs, Steamed White Rabbit Fish and Drunken Prawn.

My weight has increased. Last night's vegetarian steamboat and lunchtime feast today is not good for my waistline. I try to work off by cycling more and it did not seem to work especially since I snack on after the meals all the new year goodies.

I was disappointed my second sister and her daughters were not here. One of my nephews also stood me up because his friend has a free admission to airshow and aerospace exhibition for him. Otherwise, it is a perfect meal. The black pepper crab was very popular and B1, two and three tucked in with gusto.

We will hold a crab feast next time.

No comments: