Saturday, November 14, 2009

What am I proud of?

I will be going for a meeting next week. On the agenda is something I have achieved or done that I am proud of this year.

This is really difficult. I could hardly think of anything at work. Our business went down to the pits and is nursed back to health slowly. My team is busy with fighting fire on a day-to-day basis. On the personal side, I am very proud of my boys and how well they do in their...yes! exams. Yet, this is not something I am personally responsible for.

What could I be proud off? I thought hard. The good thing is it is a 2 minutes presentation. The bad thing is it is a 2 minutes presentation. Good because it is very short. Bad because time is of the essence and therefore it must be something significant and easily recognised.

Actually this ice-breaker is a surprised to me. Good thing is now I know and is prep for it. I think I will settle for my current pride and joy. My latest addition to the family. It shall be Prius. I am proud of the fact I am reducing my carbon footprint. I will leave Mother Earth a little less damage and hopefully a better place for my sons and their kids.

No comments: