Friday, November 13, 2009

Cool!

Literally cool! I love the cool temperature we are experiencing now. It is very conducive to concentrate on whatever I am doing. Mostly working. This also imply that when the weather is hot and humid it is hard to stay focus. Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew do not like our humid weather too. In one interview, MM suggested the best invention yet to come is a personal airconditioned suit that will keep us cool in the wonderfully stuffy afternoon of our hot tropical climate. This is the best season although the rains do dampened my spirits sometime.

Meanwhile I am enjoying myself writing this blog feeling like I am in an airconditioned office.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy while you can because a few months later it's going to hot and humid again

BookLover said...

Thank God we have a cool season.