Friday, October 16, 2009

To Boh Tong and Anonymous:

Yes, I did write to SQ and gave my feedback on the day of my flight. Below is their reply and my original letter.

ref : 0XX00XXX/GL

Dear Mr Booklover(my moniker)

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of 10 October.

We have forwarded your email to our Cabin Crew Management who will identify the crew concerned and assist to convey your appreciation and kind words. We are sure that she will be encouraged to keep up with her good work.

We appreciate the time you have taken to write to us, Mr Teoh and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you onboard our flights again.

Yours sincerely
Geralyn Lee




10/10/2009 08:26
To: SAA_Feedback@singaporeair.com.sg
Subject: Great Staff

Hello Madam,

I like to highlight to you that you do have an extremely hardworking Taiwanese stewardess. She is just amazingly fast, efficient and tireless. I like staff with good attitude and she is definitely one.

There is also an older gentleman whom I think is the Chief Steward. He makes me feel like I am in a five-star resturant. Kudos to both of them.

I am very impressed by the Taiwanese. You are very lucky to have such employees. I have a picture of her http://kthinking.blogspot.com/2009/10/most-hardworking-stewardess.html

aka Booklover

From :
Supervisor,
CUSTOMER AFFAIRS ((x16139)/65416139)

No comments: