Friday, October 23, 2009

No Internet for 4 Days

Boulevard Hotel in Mid Valley mall internet access has changed from free to RM30 for 24 hours. I refused to pay and have to go the a cafe for free access. My work ends late and I did not want to stay cafe for too long. Hence I only focus on work emails and did not update my blog for this trip.

Now I am back home and back with good access, I can now continue to post entries and so that my readers can continue to enjoy the most updated information.

Bruno, the premium Japanese bread with custard has gone out of business. I was heartbroken. Luckily, Krispy Creme is the latest addition in the mall. The donuts are marvellous and melts in your mouth.

I had 3 days for wonderful meals. I weighs myself immediately the moment I reached home and is pleasantly surprised that I did not gain much weight.

No comments: