Friday, October 23, 2009

Hardship and Health

Lee Wei Ling is quite predispose to hardship and health issues. She has a spartan lifestyle. She gave up her bed and sleep on the floor on a yoga mat when she ran out of room. Exercise machines has a higher priority than bed. Wei Ling in a recent article describe how quickly she get used to the luxury of a bed after only six months of sleeping on a bed that the yoga mat became very uncomfortable.

I find Wei Ling's article a little melancholic and can identify with her feelings well for I am by nature melancholic. I love blues and sad music or songs. I just do not like sad movies. Only action, drama or comedy for me.

It is funny to enjoy (if I can say enjoy) reading about hardships. I am happy and satisfied with my life now. I do not yearn or drive for more responsibilities, money or power. It is hey sierra sierra what will be will be.

I am also glad to be blessed with good health and work hard to maintain my physical well-being. I am a little obsessed with my weight and yet my weak resistance to food is preventing from achieving my goal of reducing weight.

No comments: