Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Man At Work

This is an incredible workweek. I do not have a chance to take a break. Issue after issues. I am getting a little tired. I have no chance to do all my followup. Next week, I am travelling again.

Good thing is I managed to do some exercise to keep fit. Even as I swim, I can feel the stress headache.

Blogging about work is boring! Let's change subject. I had X-rays and followup on my wrist surgery today. The surgeon is very happy with my progress. So now he says I can get back to work. I also learn new exercise for my hand as well as reducing hypersensitivity on the scar. I need to massage the scar and tapped it with my fingers. It hurts a lot in the beginning and with constant stimulation, the sensitivity will be reduced. I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: